REGIONAL DIRECTOR for the LATAM region
As a Regional Director, you will lead operations in the LATAM region, meeting the needs of Endorphina.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing business operations and implementing a competitive business strategy in LATAM
- Helping develop sales strategies and setting sales targets in the region
- Acting as the main point of contact with potential and current clients in the region
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to higher management
- Preparing budgets and analyzing the market
- Mentoring and training team members to achieve set goals
- Keeping up to date with competitors
- Extensive proven experience in the iGaming industry
- Excellent knowledge of the LATAM iGaming market
- A background in Sales or Business Development
- Experience with leading multinational teams
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
Excellent English and Spanish both written and spoken, any other language is a plus.
To seize this opportunity, send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and show us you got what it takes to succeed in the online gaming business!
What you will get from us
A friendly and multinational environment
Flexible start of the working day
5 weeks of paid vacation, Sick days
Snacks and refreshments everyday and lunches
Language courses, company events, team buildings
Office in the center of Prague
Multisport card contribution
To seize this opportunity, send us your CV in English to email@example.com and show us you got what it takes to succeed in the online gaming business!
We'll get back to you soon
Something went wrong!
We'll fix it as soon as possible.