REGIONAL DIRECTOR FOR THE ASIAN MARKET
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced Regional Director for the Asian market.
As a Regional Director, you will lead our new Asian office, meeting the needs of Endorphina and expanding our operations in this region.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing business operations and implementing a competitive business strategy in the Asian region
- Helping develop sales strategies and setting sales targets in the region
- Acting as the main point of contact with potential and current clients in the region
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to higher management
- Preparing budgets and analyzing the market
- Mentoring and training team members to achieve set goals
- Keeping up to date with competitors
- Extensive proven experience in the iGaming industry
- Excellent knowledge of the Asian iGaming market
- A background in Sales or Business Development
- Experience with leading multinational teams
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent English both written and spoken, any other language is a plus
What you will get from us
A friendly and multinational environment
Flexible start of the working day
5 weeks of paid vacation, Sick days
Snacks and refreshments everyday and lunches
Language courses, company events, team buildings
Office in the center of Prague
Multisport card contribution
To seize this opportunity, send us your CV in English to email@example.com and show us you got what it takes to succeed in the online gaming business!
We'll get back to you soon
Something went wrong!
We'll fix it as soon as possible.