Endorphina is completely transforming the world of online slot games with cutting edge technology and top-notch graphics. We’re among the top B2B slot software providers for online casinos and offer our clients a versatile portfolio of casino games they can choose from. We’re always listening to our players' unique needs and it is being reflected in our range of online casino slot games. From innovative, traditional, old-school, provoking, to something cute and trendy, we aspire to satisfy every players’ taste.
Currently we’re searching for an energetic Sales Manager with Hindi who will become a part of our sales team based in Prague. As a Sales Manager, you will be supporting our business by building meaningful relationships, bringing new clients on board and striving to provide our clients with the best experience possible.
The healthy competition in the sales team makes it challenging for every new person who starts with us. We know that the first days are always tough, that’s why we implemented a «Bet-Spin-Win» onboarding that will make your first days as smooth as possible. Every time someone makes a sale, we hit a gong and for the best performing sales colleague, we have special rewards. We like to challenge ourselves, and from time to time, we also have a chilli challenge - check out our Instagram to see more!
How you will spend your time with us:
- Develop new long-term international business relationships in the field of B2B online gaming
- Actively participate in international trade fairs and professional events abroad throughout the year
- Active expansion of our clients’ base, acquisitions, and clients’ management
- Business negotiations, sales, and concluding contracts
- Active cooperation with legal and financial departments
- Handling of uncertainties around business cases
- Market research
We’d love to talk to you if you have many of the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree in marketing, management or business administration
- Experience in customer care (customer relationship management)
- A background in Sales or Market Research
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent English + other language as advantage (Turkish, Thai, Georgian, Spanish, Japanese… )
What you will get from us:
- A friendly and multinational environment
- Flexible start of the working day
- 5 weeks of paid vacation, Sick days
- Snacks and refreshments everyday and lunches.
- Language courses, company events, team buildings
- Office in the center of Prague
- Multisport card contribution
Would you like to apply? Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org