Celebrating the successful conclusion of this year's iGB Live Amsterdam, Nare shares the highlights from the event held on July 12th - 13th. The spotlight shines on exciting brand-new partnerships and teases the audience with a glimpse of the promising upcoming projects. Stay tuned for more thrilling projects!
1. Can you introduce yourself and your role at Endorphina to our audience?
Hello everyone, my name is Nare and I am thrilled to represent Endorphina as a Regional Director of Malta. With 11 years of experience in the dynamic iGaming sector, I have the privilege of overseeing and driving the growth of our operation across MGA region.
2. Now that the iGB Live Amsterdam event has concluded, can you share with us some of your main takeaways from the exhibition?
The iGB Live Amsterdam exhibition brought together industry professionals, operators, suppliers, regulators, and other stakeholders. This creates an ideal environment for networking, fostering new connections, and strengthening existing relationships. These interactions lead to potential collaborations, partnerships, and new business opportunities across different markets.
3. How was the response to Endorphina's offerings during the event? Could you share some feedback you received from attendees?
As a game developer, the exhibition was a fantastic opportunity to showcase our latest slot games to our existing and potential partners. We received valuable feedback from the operators, which will help us fine-tune our games for the upcoming releases. We were pleased to receive positive feedback about the engaging themes and top-notch graphics of our new games. One of our latest games Joker Ra created a big buzz among our attendees, being the first slot game designed by Artificial Intelligence. An engaging booth, captivating presentations, and promotional activities attracted the attention of attendees, leading to high interest in our content.
4. Did you manage to make any important connections or partnerships at the event that could potentially influence Endorphina's product/game development?
I and the team had many effective meetings, which will lead to new partnerships, as well as expanding our existing partnerships to new markets. Building a trustful and lasting relationship is the key to success in this industry. iGB is a great platform to meet partners in person and discuss how our games can benefit their business success.
5. Finally, are there any upcoming events or projects that Endorphina is excited about, following the success of iGB Live Amsterdam?
Attending iGaming expos is a strategic decision for companies operating in the online gaming industry. Endorphina as a popular slot game provider, is actively participating in most of the iGaming events, but I would like to specifically highlight SBC Summit Barcelona in September and Europe Malta Sigma in November, where we will have a prominent presence and several surprises.