At www.endorphina.com, accessible from www.endorphina.com, one of our main priorities is the privacy
recorded by www.endorphina.com and how we use it.
hesitate to contact us.
with regards to the information that they shared and/or collect in www.endorphina.com. This policy
is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide
it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email
address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other
information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer
service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for
marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Log Files
www.endorphina.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when
they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The
information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet
Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of
clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the
information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the
website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, www.endorphina.com uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store
information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed
or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page
content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is
entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you
believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you
believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing
of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your
personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we
have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of
these rights, please contact us.